Ultra P.A.S.S. Sonography Interactive Registry Review Mock Exams offered by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute have been helping medical professionals pass their Ultrasound Registry Exams since 1985. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute offers a wide variety of Registry Preparation Courses and Self-Study Materials for virtually ALL specialties of Ultrasound. With the advances in technology, each Mock Exam has evolved over the years in format and content to provide each participant preparing for their Registry the best Ultrasound Registry Review Mock Exam in the industry. Whether you are taking an ARDMS, CCI, APCA, or ARRT Sonography Registry Exam, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute’s > 95% pass rate across the board for all Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Self-Study Registry Review products, you can be assured that your investment in preparing with these materials will result in passing your ultrasound registry exam the first time and a new credential after your name!
All Ultra P.A.S.S. Interactive Mock Exams are offered in Online Format with content that is always consistent with the most current Registry Content Outlines. Each Mock Exam is reviewed with the release of any new content outlines to ensure the highest quality content and ensure you are studying the exact information and concepts you should be studying. Once you purchase an Online Mock Exam, you will receive immediate, LIFETIME ACCESS via your account on Gulfcoast Ultrasound’s website. You may access each Mock Exam from ANY device with internet access (mobile device (any platform, IOS Android), tablet, computer, etc.). Each Mock Exam features a Study Mode and an Exam Mode that the user can choose to utilize each time they access the product. While accessing the Study Mode of the Mock Exam, as the learner navigates through the questions, the system will provide the answer to each question, along with an explanation and reference. This way, not only are you testing yourself, but learning the concepts along the way. The Ultra P.A.S.S. Interactive Mock Exams also offer an Exam Mode. Using the Exam Mode, the participant will answer all of the questions while being timed (using the same time and number of questions allotted for the actual registry exam) and review their score and a breakdown of the questions they got incorrect. The Exam Mode provides each participant the ability to see which area and concepts they may need to spend more time studying on.
You could then refer back to a more comprehensive review material such as Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute’s Ultra P.A.S.S. Registry Review Workbooks, or Online Registry Review Courses for a more complete understanding of that particular concept or question. It is important to note that you should not memorize the questions and answers word for word, but rather have a complete understanding of the concepts you are being quizzed on. Finally, Each Mock Exam offers CME Credit (AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™). To obtain the CME credit associated with the mock exam, learners will need to pass the products CME Quiz, which is usually between 10-20 questions, with a 70% or higher, fill out the post-activity evaluation, then simply download and print the CME Certificate. If you do not need the CME credit immediately, you can wait and take the CME Quiz at any time whenever you need the CME Certificate, so long as the product has not been discontinued.
Purchase Options and Discounts
The ULTRA P.A.S.S Interactive Mock Exams are utilized by both individuals and groups (sonography schools, hospital and physician networks, residency and fellowship programs etc.) with various purchase options and discounts available.
You may purchase an ULTRA P.A.S.S. Interactive Registry Review Mock Exam by itself with or without the CME Quiz/Credit. If you purchase the CME Quiz/credit at the time you purchase the Mock Exam, you simply login to your GCUS.com account and in you "My Activities" portal, click the "Access CME Quiz/Credit" button next to the product title. If you do not pre-purchase the CME Quiz/Credit at the time of purchasing the Mock Exam but need the CME credit(s) at a later date, the button in "My Activities" will say "Purchase CME Quiz/Credit". You would then proceed to pay the $35 CME processing fee which would give you access to the CME Quiz and Certificate upon passing the quiz with a 70% or higher.
- CME-Z Membership: You can become a CME-Z member by purchasing a lifetime membership for $9.95. This membership will offer a 5% discount when you purchase two (2) Gulfcoast Ultrasound products or 10% off 3 or more.
- Registry Review Packages: You can purchase an Ultra P.A.S.S Registry Review Online Mock Exam by itself, or as part of one of the various Registry Review Packages offered. The Silver Package offers a 10% discount and includes the Registry Review Workbook (printed or digital), Flashcards (printed or digital) and the Online Interactive Mock Exam. The Gold Package includes everything in the Silver Package PLUS the comprehensive Registry Review Online Course for that specialty with everything priced at a 15% discount. No CME-Z membership is required to qualify for these discount, you simply get a discount for purchasing a package.
- Live and Blended Course Participants: Participants of any Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute "Live" or "Blended" Course are eligible to receive the same discount as a CME-Z member if you purchase multiple Gulfcoast Ultrasound educational products in-person while in attendance at the course.
For Groups: (Sonography Schools, Medical Facilities, Physician Groups, Hospital and Physician Networks, Medical Schools, Residency and Fellowship programs, etc.)
- Group Site License(s): For those that have a group that they would like to have access to an online Interactive Mock Exam, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute offers Site Licenses that gives the customer the ability for all individuals included in the purchase to have unlimited access to the product for 1 year. The cost of a site license is $64/mock exam title PLUS $15/person included in the site license. If you have additional people that you would like to add to the Site License during that 12 month period, you would simply pay an additional $15/person, however the expiration date would not change from the original site license purchase. The CME Quiz/Credit is not included in the Site License Price and is an additional $25/person. You can choose to Pre-purchase this for the individuals included in the site license, or have each person pay on their own when they are ready to take the CME quiz. The group administrator will also have access to a group portal to monitor the progress of the group and CME credits earned. Site licenses are available for Online Mock Exams and Online Video’s only.
- Educators: Educator discount program (HELP program)- Educators and Educational Institutions are eligible to receive a 15% discount off any purchase of five (5) or more products on the same order. The educator will also personally receive free CME processing for that product (educators may choose to have the individual students purchase the CME credit on their own, or pre-pay for access the CME quiz when submitting the initial order. The Ultra P.A.S.S Online Mock Exams are highly popular with educators who utilize them (along with other various products) as part of their curriculum/textbooks. Site licenses (detailed above) are also an option for educators, however the 15% discount is not applicable.
Available Registry Review Online Mock Exams
The Ultra P.A.S.S Registry Review Interactive Online Mock Exams are currently available through Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute for the following Ultrasound Registries:
*For individuals who are preparing for a CCI Registry Exam (RVS and RCS), and Physicians preparing for the RPVI or RMSK exams (By APCA), please note that you should purchase the SPI (Sonography Principles and Instrumentation) Mock Exams (and/or other product formats) to cover the Ultrasound Physics portion of the examination. These exams incorporate a significant portion of Physics questions as well as the specialty subject matter in one exam, versus ARDMS exams which require you to take the SPI (Sonography Physics and Instrumentation) exam plus a separate specialty exam to earn that credential.