State-of-the-art facility with leading experts in your specialty.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute’s regularly scheduled live courses are held at our state of the art facility on beautiful St. Pete Beach, Florida (literally steps away from Tripadvisor’s #1 beach in America!) For the past 32 years, GUI has offered the highest quality, comprehensive “Hands-On”, “Registry Review”, and “Interpretation” courses covering ALL SPECIALTIES of Sonography and for ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS. Invest in your professional growth, enhance your facility’s scope of practice, and join the over 140,000 medical professionals from around the world that have experienced:
- Expert Faculty – Learn from the professionals who write the books! Our faculty is always approachable and open to answer any questions 1 on 1!
- Hands-On Courses that have no more than a 3:1 participant to instructor scan ratio (THE LOWEST IN THE INDUSTRY!)
- Scan LIVE MODELS in all Hands-On programs (phantom’s for various U/S Guided procedures also available)
- HUMAN CADAVER labs available with select courses
- Interactive lectures, case studies, and other activities in a comfortable, no-pressure, laid back, and FUN learning environment.
- Scan logs and Case logs available
- Lifetime access to the course materials/syllabus
- ALL courses are approved to provide AMA PRA CAT I Credits™. (Select Courses also provided ASRT, ACEP, MOC, and AANA credits (see individual course webpages for specific credits offered)
- Discounted rates at several nearby hotels on St. Pete Beach (Bring the whole family and enjoy the beach!)
Can’t attend one of our regularly scheduled Live Courses? Here are some other options for comprehensive ultrasound education:
- Select live courses are streamed LIVE ONLINE (watch & interact as the program is occurring in real time) – See “LIVE WEBINARS” section
- Register for a “Blended Course” (complete a comprehensive online course + a hands-on only workshop)
- Schedule a private course at GUI or a custom onsite program at your facility