Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute’s regularly scheduled live courses are held at our state-of-the-art facility on beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. Since 1985, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has offered the highest quality, comprehensive “Hands-On”, “Registry Review”, and “Interpretation” courses covering ALL SPECIALTIES of Sonography and for ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS. Invest in your professional growth, enhance your facility’s scope of practice, and join the over 140,000 medical professionals from around the world that have experienced:
- Expert Faculty – Learn from the professionals who write the books! Our faculty is always approachable and open to answer any questions 1 on 1!
- Hands-On Courses that have no more than a 3:1 participant to instructor scan ratio (THE LOWEST IN THE INDUSTRY!)
- Scan LIVE MODELS in all Hands-On programs (phantom’s for various U/S Guided procedures also available)
- HUMAN CADAVER labs available with select courses
- Interactive lectures, case studies, and other activities in a comfortable, no-pressure, laid back, and FUN learning environment.
- Scan logs and Case logs available
- Lifetime access to the digital course materials/syllabus
- ALL courses are approved to provide AMA PRA CAT I Credits™. (Select Courses also provided ASRT, ACEP, MOC, and AANA credits (see individual course webpages for specific credits offered)
- Discounted rates at several nearby hotels in St. Petersburg