Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course
Pediatric Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the information one needs to know in order to successfully pass the ARDMS Pediatric Ultrasound registry examination. The topics presented are based on the ARDMS examination content outlines. The program is offered in an interactive, modular format and includes two mock examinations.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review. Pick up your copy today at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Liver, Pancreas and Spleen
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Genitourinary System
- Pediatric Abdominal Case Studies
- Neonatal Head Sonography
- Neonatal Spine Sonography
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Soft-Tissue/MSK Abnormalities
- Thyroid and Neck Sonography
- Non-Cardiac Chest Applications
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Hip
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Pediatric Peripheral Vascular System
- Mock Examinations (2)
- Identify normal imaging characteristics of the pediatric abdomen and recognize commonly seen pathology in infants and children.
- Demonstrate proper technique and scan protocols for evaluation of the pediatric patient.
- List the benefits of soft-tissue and MSK ultrasound in the pediatric patient.
- Demonstrate ultrasound protocols for evaluation of the neonatal head, pediatric hip & spine.
- Identify normal testicular ultrasound anatomy and recognize commonly seen abnormalities.
- Identify normal and abnormal characteristics of the thyroid gland.
- Apply ultrasound techniques to evaluate non-cardiac chest abnormalities
- Demonstrate protocols to evaluate the pediatric peripheral vascular system.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Define areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your pediatric ultrasound board examination.
Physicians, PA’s, sonographers and other medical professionals who will be involved with performing and/or interpreting pediatric ultrasound examinations and/or preparing to take the ARDMS pediatric ultrasound certification examination. Physicians may include (but is not limited to) radiology, pediatricians, and pediatric emergency medicine.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or interpretation.
Pediatric Ultrasound Online Course